We collect contact information of those who contact us via e-mail, through contact forms, or registrations. We collect aggregate information on what pages and tools consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). This collected information is used to improve the content of our web site and quality of service, and is not shared, sold, or rented to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Use
- When you register for a free trial or sign up for an account we ask for information such as your name, email, phone, billing address, and credit card information. Free trial accounts do not require a credit card.
- Spyble uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Cookies contain small amounts of data, typically an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Spyble Service.
- You may be required to log-in after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- You retain all rights to your data. Spyble owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Spyble Service.
- We will never sell or share client data to any third-party.
- Your websites, projects, and related data, URLs, and other information is kept strictly confidential.
- We respect your privacy and the privacy of any websites you manage for your clients.
Spyble may disclose personally identifiable information only under special circumstances such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Spyble may periodically update this policy. We will notify paying customers of significant changes by sending a notice to the account email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.